The purposes for which Bellaire High School Alumni Association is formed are to promote the interests of Bellaire High School, the students thereof, and all alumni of Bellaire High School.
The Bellaire High School Alumni Association was established in 1905 and incorporated on May 14, 1948 for the sole purpose of promoting the interests of Bellaire High School Students and Alumni.
The Alumni Association provides updated information to alumni through a semi-annual newsletter and scholarships to graduating seniors who are continuing higher education. It also maintains the Historic Bell Tower and Archives Room and sustains the beautification of the Memorial Brick project along Alumni Way.
In addition, the BHS Alumni Association recognizes Outstanding Alumnus, Achievement Award winners annually at the Spring Banquet, along with recognition for Outstanding Senior Service Award winners.